- Built with 184.108.40.206-gb7b01d1 sources, which is the exact version from the official OTA, ninja released by HTC recently. This is NOT the same source as the current KingX and Hydra kernels, as those are based on source from an earlier leak.
- Standard frequencies and voltages, no overclocking or undervolting whatsoever.
- Perflock disabled, allowing for underclocking, such as a screen-off profile in SetCPU.
- All frequency governors made available, with the default set to "conservative". The stock kernel is "on-demand", so this should provide a subtle improvement to battery life.
- Use SetCPU to change governors, restrict clock speed and build profiles. It cannot be included with this kernel package or Virtuous itself as the author disallows it (which I can understand and will respect). Feel free to grab it from the thread or purchase it via the Market.
Please report back on your results with the kernel, mainly pointing out whether there are any problems. Assuming there are no reports of major issues, this kernel will be included in the next version of Virtuous (no ETA on that). Again, thank you Adrynalyne for providing us a kernel which coincides with the overall goals of this project.