- Create a new project
- Import a file to your new project
- Editing files
- Build your project to get the modified apk file
- Push the apk to your device
2. Import a file to your new projectImporting a file can be done in two different ways. The first one – preferred for new projects – was already explained in part 1 of the Basics.
The second way – usually used during the work on a project – is as simple as the first one.
Just right click the project you want to use for the import and select “Import file”
As you can see there are two possible sources for the import file:
- Import from a local file on your HDD
- Import from a remote device connected via ADB to your computer
You can see three lists of apps after a short time of loading. Depending on the project type you can select the file you want to import.
The actual import might take a while depending on the apk you selected.