Here are some of the new features:
- Lockscreen functions as it should during incoming phone calls.
- AOSP incoming and in-call screens.
- Contacts auto join, sync and import properly. Auto joining in particular
did never worked properly in prior releases.
- Notification pull down and status bar switched to AOSP.
- Enhanced Quick Settings (EQS) ported by Shnizon from RomanBB.
- Initial setup wizard launches after a wipe, which also never worked.
- Initial APM implementation (not complete but still looks nice).
- Wifi hotspot configuration works properly now.
- Fixed assigning custom ring tones per contacts.
- Many more updates and fixes.
We believe this update brings you the most functional AOSP experience available today on the HTC Sensation. Every feature of the phone is functional, while providing the full look and feel of ICS.